::.Da' Sweet Friend Follows.::

Friday, November 7, 2008

get well soon

I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest

woke up this morning with something unfavored on me.sakit tekak,sakit badan juga sakit kepala. trying to get myself prepared with the cold water through my pipe.sejuknyer...grrrrr..hujanlah ni semalam...
mr.soulmate droped me by at my place and he drove to muar.i've to s
ettle down all the things that i've to do here...berjumpa kawan-kawan di tempat di mana saya berada, ada yang bertanya,
how are you?seperti ade yg tak kene..and tak macam selalu...
huh ye ke? maybe..
trying to reply, then they said,"eh mane suare?"

see,with this headache and cough, my voice is not nicer as
usual...need to drink lot of water ni,as my ibu sll advice me when this thing happen.





have to go back early, get preparing the dish for tonight.we'll be having the very important guest coming.the in laws will have somehow called, housewarming, pioneer visiting and open house at our sweet luvly place.bukan setakat the MIL, all the in laws tau!!neves ni..do pray for me

No comments: